Sony Ericsson & Sony Xperia - UK O2 Network Only 1-5 Business Days
Delivery Time: 1-5 Business Days
Only for UK O2 Network
All Sony and Xperia Phones Locked on O2 UK Supported
How to enter a network unlock code in a Sony Xperia
1. Turn on the phone with an unaccepted simcard inserted (simcard from a different network)
2. Phone should ask for network unlock code
3. Type NCK code in order to unlock the main network like T-Mobile, Orange etc.
Type SPCK code if the phone is locked in a subnetwork like Tesco.
How to check SONY Xperia code counter:
1. Turn on the phone whithout sim card
2. Type *#*#7378423#*#*
3. Select Service info
4. Select SimLock
5. Check where is X
6. If X is on NETWORK, SUBSET or PROVIDER and value is more than 0, you can unlock your phone.
7. If it is 0 unlock by code is NOT possible. The counter is blocked.
If the code counter shows all 0 it cannot be unlocked, because there are no tries left to unlock it.